The goods transport should carry out in the best conditions, whether it is by road, air or sea. The turbulence encountered by planes or ships or trucks traveling on rough roads may cause cargo shelves movement, tilting or even overturning. Sometimes, even the most performant returnable, stackable packaging cannot face some difficult transport conditions and the immediate visible result is dispatched product damaging.
For this reason, the professional packaging industry created a number of accessories indispensable to cargo transport – the load fastening and protection systems. Either it is about air cushion or disposable air bubble foils or reusable straps, these accessories should not miss from any goods dispatching company.
Eurobox Logistics offers load fastening and protection systems in a various range to satisfy any load securing needs and to prevent the products damage during transport.
- The easiest way to protect the products loaded in the trucks is to eliminate the empty spaces between them. Logistics specialists searched a simple and innovative solution and the result was the large air cushions. These cushions, consisting of many layers (special hydrophobic paper on the exterior, plastic foil on the interior), are easy to inflate and take the empty spaces form between the loaded goods in the truck.
- Air cushion or air bubbles foils are counted among the most efficient ways of protection the sensitive products during transport. We find them in dispatch boxes and parcels and at large scale, inside the containers and pallet boxes loaded with products. These foils are the simplest accessory that is used by the companies in the automotive, electronics and distribution industries, to minimize the percentage of damaged products during transport.
- The most efficient packing way of sensitive products is their incorporation in a layer that fixed them inside the box or container they are placed, absorb the shocks and vibrations and prevent the dust and other foreign substances contamination. This protecting layer can be obtained with the expandable foam, the most versatile and easy to shape material for goods protection.
- Paper is one of the most important discoveries of mankind. We cannot imagine the society and the scientific and spiritual development without the existence of this versatile product. In the professional packaging field, paper is used in various ways: as exterior packaging, attractive decorated or as interior packaging for sensitive products protection.
- The pallets are the most comfortable and effective ways for packing the dispatching items. The products stored on pallets can be easily transported on long distances, on the ground, on air or on sea and they must arrive intact at destination. To increase the stacked on pallets products stability and safety, we recommend the angles for pallets and the protections for corners and edges.
- The products made of metal need a special protection during transport to avoid the occurrence of rust by corrosion. It is especially about the automotive parts, components for different industrial installations and other metallic objects which will compose some complex assemblies. To protect all these products, Eurobox Logistics offers you VCI corrosion-resistant materials.
- The humidity control is one of the main requirements of cargo manufacturers and distributors during transport. The accumulated moisture can lead to the products damage, rust occurrence, as well as, mildew and fungi. To prevent these undesirable situations, the specialized companies in professional packaging, have developed a range of accessories that ensure the moisture absorption.
- The products safety transported on long distances is one of the manufacturing and distribution companies priorities. For several king of products, valuable or sensitive (food staff or pharmaceutical) is essential to have the guarantee that they will not be touched or contaminated during transport. The seals for containers, pallet boxes and pallet lids are the accessory that all these companies count for the performed dispatches.