Goods and products of any kind must be packed, so as to be easily handled or transported, and during their preservation in the warehouse. In the absence of packaging, manufacturing and distribution companies would have huge losses and there will be a permanent chaos in logistics and inventory processes.
We provide our customers with a wide range of products, for general purpose or developed specifically for a particular industrial field. From the bulky containers to the smallest crates, Eurobox Logistics can provide all kinds of standard packaging dimensions.
The advantages of these packaging:
- They are compatible with most commonly used assembly lines and conveyors;
- They can be easily handled both by the employees and the specific equipment;
- They have an ergonomic design;
- They are stackable or foldable to achieve storage space savings;
- They ensure an optimal protection of the packed products, including the difficult transport conditions;
- They are strong but at the same time light, helping you to save the transport costs.
We invite you to discover on our website all the categories of standard returnable packaging provided by Eurobox Logistics.
- Boxes, crates and plastic containers are most commonly used packaging in all areas, from automotive industry to distribution, manufacturing, electronics industry, to agriculture and export of goods.
- In the past, the pallets were manufactured only from wood, they had a relatively high weight and a reduced service life. As wood becomes dirty and is easily damaged by cracking or liquid soaking, the companies were forced to permanently invest significant sums in the purchase of pallets, products that almost never redeem their costs.
- The dollies are the most simple and efficient products moving equipment in many industrial fields: manufacturing, processing and shipment of goods, automotive, electronics, retail or food industry.
- Wooden containers and boxes offer a generous storage space and a reduced tare weight. These characteristics make them suitable for products packaging that do not require special protection during transportation and are preferred by the companies seeking to optimize product weight/packaging ratio.
- GGVSEB is an international standard that refers to the conditions of road, sea and air transport for hazardous substances. Among these substances are the discharged batteries transported to the recycling areas, chemicals, corrosive, flammable substances or any other material which has a danger degree to the environment and to people handling them.