Certain products show characteristics, dimensions and restrictions on storage and transport. For these, the packaging of the standard range can be an inappropriate choice because either they do not provide additional protection required or do not fit the shapes and dimensions of these products.
Eurobox Logistics meets these needs with a wide range of customized packaging. They are designed following the consultation with our customers after we analysed the specific requirements and established the key characteristics that must fulfil our packaging solutions.
The main benefits of the customized packaging can be found in reducing the percentage of damaged goods during transport, a more efficient use of storage space compared to the standard packaging, and increased protection against contamination by moisture, dust or other impurities.
Our customized packaging is manufactured using the most advanced technologies to ensure reliable solution, suitable for long-term use.
- The electronic industry provides parts and components of critical importance for most appliances, tools and equipment that we use every day. These parts control the good operation of the television sets, mobile phones, cars and industrial equipment performing complex operations.
- View productsCorrugated plastic dividers help you configure the space of a box, a container or on a pallet to pack as many as products and effectively protect them during handling and transportation.
- The foam is a simple and highly effective product to provide maximum protection to tools, parts, instruments and components during transport. They are placed in boxes in the form of simple inserts or in layers, with cut outs pursuing precisely the form and the dimensions of the transported objects.
- The Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) has a number of characteristics that recommend it as the best material for industrial packaging. Firstly the tare weighs is almost 25% lower than other materials with similar loading capacity and resistance. So, EPP packaging adequately protects the product during transport and helps saving costs.
- The main characteristics of EPS (expanded polystyrene) packaging, disposable or reusable are:transported products protection efficient use of available space transport costs reducing due to their low tare weightThese characteristics turn into considerable benefits for companies operating in the automotive, electronics, manufacture and distribution industries.
- Very heavy or bulky products require specific packaging on their extent. Special dimensions pallet boxes are particularly addressed to the automotive and manufacturing industry, where the safe transport of parts, components and finished products of large dimensions is a daily must.
- Containers and shelves for automotive industry are manufactured in customized models and dimensions to ensure the protection of parts, sub-assemblies and car components. These solutions are realized taking into account the following requirements